What is SHIBGF?
$SHIBGF (Shiba Girlfriend) is a meme token with real utility that helps female technology engineering students and entrepreneurs establish themselves in the tech space by helping fund their education and development. SHIBGF looks to sponsor programs that foster female programmers and developers, and aims to grow movements to help these women thrive, both in crypto and beyond.
The $SHIBGF Token
Our token is decentralized, and our ecosystem relies on this token to help push our vision forward. The token is available on both the XT.com exchange and on Uniswap. Liquidity is locked on team.finance, and will remain locked to ensure safe trading.
SHIBGF has released the exclusive Shiba Girl Squad NFT collection which will donate 80% of all proceeds directly to organizations that educate women and girls in tech-related fields. The remaining 20% will be used to perform a market buy-back of the $SHIBGF token and immediately BURN them.
Our Mission is Our Purpose.
It's also a mission that everyone can get involved in! The $SHIBGF community aims to close the gender gap that currently exists in the technology sector. Our goal is to bring attention to this within the crypto community and help drive our message to encourage more women and girls to build a future in programming and engineering – both within blockchain technology and beyond!